EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Vintagewatch24 warranties that all watches are original as described, authentic, and in good, working order. As the products for sale tend to be very old and temperamental, We do not provide extended service warranties. Vintagewatch24 does not overhaul movements, unless necessary or otherwise noted. Please enquire for more information.
- Your Vintagewatch24 Warranty does not cover, notably:
- Defects and damages resulting from misuse or negligence, or from accident,
- Battery, case, crystal, strap, or bracelet
- Defects and damages caused by improper use, alterations, tampering, dismantling or unauthorized modifications or repairs,
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant
If your watch is returned during the Warranty Period, any component found by our technical services to be defective as a result of a manufacturing defect will be, at Vintagewatch24’s sole discretion, repaired or replaced free of charge. Upon expiration of the Warranty Period, any services or repairs will be subject to a service charge.
You are responsible for transportation costs, including but not limited to postage, insurance and packing materials. We recommend that any shipment to us include certified delivery and insurance.
Please allow up to 4 to 6 weeks from the date we receive your package for your watch to go through the repair process depending on severity of defect